Thursday, September 27, 2018

Turning the Setting Sheet into a Online Collaborative Google Document

My sister and I wanted to work together on converting a setting from a book we had both read to Genesys. This is in preparation for her first time running a game. We started with just a conversation on how cool it would be to see some of the things we experienced in the book at the table. We spoke about how those things would work in Genesys.

We have used Google apps for a few other things and decided to make the setting using Google Docs. We knew that we could probably just start playing and wing it. We also wanted the practice so we did it this way. It worked great when I was traveling and we could collaborate online.

After making the better part of the setting, I made a generic version. I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment